Wayne Howard & Chad Howard of westchester contracting.Yorktown NY.

Their company did a poor contracting job with holes in the Sheetrock wall exposed. The wood floors are like a slope and there are quite a few large gaps in the hard wood floors. They did not finish the job on my home and left a dumpster fill of garbage for 5 months when I went to the dumpster company the company said they were not paid and would not remove it. I had to get consumer protection involved and finally after 5 months it was removed.

They are deceitful and liars. Also there associate Jessie Hernandez Known as JF handyman from Ct. Was also untruthful. he was suppose to make everything OK but he too stiffed me.

Meanwhile I took them for there words and paid them over the contract price and they did not finish. If see them run. I found out after that they have a very bad record at the building department.

Now I must pay someone to finish a job I paid them.

Had an Experience with Westchester Contracting?

Comments

I too was taken by these bandits and there shiny bald heads.Let the consumer beware.

My roof is less than 2 years old and it is leaking.

The plumbing job is also inferior.They can close up business uder one name and start a new one to avoid the law,

THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more Lockridge Homes - My Lockridge Home Lockridge Homes "If you are thinking of building a home with Lockridge Homes of Rolesville, NC come see my home first. Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to see..." Read more Paradise Home Improvement - Horrible Paradise Home Improvement "The sales person lied about where the windows where coming from. The windows are not even installed properly, parts are not even attached to the house so they remain in..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "Do not purchase this couch!!! I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken. No one,and I mean NO one,..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more