Wayne Howard & Chad Howard of westchester contracting.Yorktown NY.

Their company did a poor contracting job with holes in the Sheetrock wall exposed. The wood floors are like a slope and there are quite a few large gaps in the hard wood floors. They did not finish the job on my home and left a dumpster fill of garbage for 5 months when I went to the dumpster company the company said they were not paid and would not remove it. I had to get consumer protection involved and finally after 5 months it was removed.

They are deceitful and liars. Also there associate Jessie Hernandez Known as JF handyman from Ct. Was also untruthful. he was suppose to make everything OK but he too stiffed me.

Meanwhile I took them for there words and paid them over the contract price and they did not finish. If see them run. I found out after that they have a very bad record at the building department.

Now I must pay someone to finish a job I paid them.

Had an Experience with Westchester Contracting?

Comments

I too was taken by these bandits and there shiny bald heads.Let the consumer beware.

My roof is less than 2 years old and it is leaking.

The plumbing job is also inferior.They can close up business uder one name and start a new one to avoid the law,

Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more Ryland Homes - Ryland/CalAtlantic Horrible nightmare company Ryland Homes "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Best Buy - TV Shadow after 17 months Best Buy "My brand new Vizio 60 inch TV developed a shadow after 17 months. I contacted both Vizio and Best Buy and both offered basically $100 of a purchase of a..." Read more Klemmer And Associates - Stay away from Klemmmer.com - Premier ( CULT)  Leadership Training??? Klemmer And Associates "Did Brian Klemmer, founder of Klemmer and Associates, allegedly called a cult and developer of leadership training and author of compassionate samurai EVER walk the talk or his Philisophies from..." Read more Houzz - Horrible Customer Service! Houzz "Houzz has great items for sale. Their shipping was great, but if you have any issues, standby! I ordered some home décor and when one of the items was delivered,..." Read more Adams Homes - Not good Adams Homes "I was hoping I would not have to write a complaint in here that maybe the people complaining got a lemon but I was wrong. First we were told that..." Read more